US terminates preferential trade programme with India: Donald Trump
President Donald Trump on Saturday (local time) terminated the United States preferential trade programme with India. According to a White House proclamation, the trade preference programme with India will be terminated from June 5, 2019.
With this, the United States has ended India's designation as the beneficiary developing country under the key GSP trade programme. The programme allows emerging countries to export goods to the United States without paying duties.
Donald Trump in March had announced his intention to remove India from the decades-old Generalized System of Preferences (GSP) program over what the United States said was lack of access to India's market.
"I have determined that India has not assured the United States that India will provide equitable and reasonable access to its markets," Trump said in a statement on Friday.
On Friday, a senior State Department official had said that the suspension of a US trade preference programme with India is a "done deal. He, however, also said that the benefits of preferential trade programme could be restored if India gave US companies fair and equitable access to its markets.
"We believe if India is prepared to address policies, including data localization, e-commerce measures that served to stifle international investment for top-tier companies, that we can continue to make significant progress moving forward," the official added.
Humble Request : If you want to help needy an poor people worldwide then you can choose below ways to help them.
- Advertise With Us and Help Needy and Poor People - Advertise with us and help needy and poor people because we use all income from Get Do Help Portal by advertisement or by donation or by any other ways like Google AdSense and other sites will use for help needy and poor people worldwide only. So advertise your website or products to increase your brand popularity and sales and help needy and poor people indirectly.
- Register with us as volunteer and register needy people nearby you at Get Do Help portal. You will get credit points for each verified needy people registration at our portal. So you can earn with social work at get do help portal.
- Donate things or products like marriage clothes, shoes, book, vehicle, land etc. and we will list those items after received successfully to our portal and needy people can apply to get those products here.
- Donate Money means you can donate directly to any needy people registered here or can donate directly to us. We will use all donation to help needy people offline and online. All details will be available at our portal that what amount we use where.
- Buy Credits, If you don't want to donate but want to help then you can choose our "Money Back Offer", with this package you will buy credits for at least 6 months or 12 months and after this duration you can apply for your money from your My Account Section and we will pay you with applicable interest (about 1% to 3%). By this way you help us to grow our services more and your money is completely safe with us.
- If you are not able to help by money or donate products then share our blog, website, needy people profile to social platform like on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. to make us popular worldwide to help needy and poor people worldwide and you will get credits for share also. So you are helping us and needy people to explore more and more worldwide to find donors and you will earn also.
So share your hand with us. And do some social work to help needy people worldwide from one and only one portal Get Do Help.
Related keywords : president donald trump, us terminated the preferential trade with India, generalized system of preferences (GSP), get do help news