UK Court Extends Nirav Modi's Remand till June 27, Asks for Confirmation on Prison in India
A UK court hearing the extradition case of fugitive diamond merchant Nirav Modi on Thursday fixed his next remand hearing for June 27 and directed the Indian government to confirm within 14 days which prison he is to be held in if he were to be extradited to India.
Modi, wanted in India to face charges of fraud and money laundering amounting to nearly USD 2-billion in the Punjab National Bank (PNB) case, was produced in the dock at Westminster Magistrates Court before Chief Magistrate Emma Arbuthnot for his first case management hearing Thursday.
The 48-year-old, dressed in a blue shirt and black trousers, took notes as the judge fixed his next remand hearing via videolink for June 27 and set a 14-day deadline for the Indian authorities to confirm the prison plans in India.
"There is no reason why it should not be answered within 14 days", Judge Arbuthnot said, adding that Arthur Road Jail would be the obvious candidate.
Humble Request : If you want to help needy an poor people worldwide then you can choose below ways to help them.
- Advertise With Us and Help Needy and Poor People - Advertise with us and help needy and poor people because we use all income from Get Do Help Portal by advertisement or by donation or by any other ways like Google AdSense and other sites will use for help needy and poor people worldwide only. So advertise your website or products to increase your brand popularity and sales and help needy and poor people indirectly.
- Register with us as volunteer and register needy people nearby you at Get Do Help portal. You will get credit points for each verified needy people registration at our portal. So you can earn with social work at get do help portal.
- Donate things or products like marriage clothes, shoes, book, vehicle, land etc. and we will list those items after received successfully to our portal and needy people can apply to get those products here.
- Donate Money means you can donate directly to any needy people registered here or can donate directly to us. We will use all donation to help needy people offline and online. All details will be available at our portal that what amount we use where.
- Buy Credits, If you don't want to donate but want to help then you can choose our "Money Back Offer", with this package you will buy credits for at least 6 months or 12 months and after this duration you can apply for your money from your My Account Section and we will pay you with applicable interest (about 1% to 3%). By this way you help us to grow our services more and your money is completely safe with us.
- If you are not able to help by money or donate products then share our blog, website, needy people profile to social platform like on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. to make us popular worldwide to help needy and poor people worldwide and you will get credits for share also. So you are helping us and needy people to explore more and more worldwide to find donors and you will earn also.
So share your hand with us. And do some social work to help needy people worldwide from one and only one portal Get Do Help.
Related keywords :
where is nirav modi now, nirav modi latest news, nirav modi charged of fraud and money laundering ,Chief Magistrate Emma Arbuthnot first case management hearing, about nirav modi, get do help news