First decision dedicated to those who protect India, tweets PM Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has extended the scholarship scheme for children of central armed forces to wards of state police personnel who lay down their lives in naxal and terrorist attacks. The government also enhanced the monthly scholarship for the children under this scheme from Rs 2,000 to Rs 2,500 for boys and from Rs 2,250 to Rs. 3,000 for girls.
“Our Government’s first decision dedicated to those who protect India! Major changes approved in PM’solar Schship Scheme’ under the National Defence Fund including enhanced scholarships for wards of police personnel martyred in terror or Maoist attacks,” PM Modi tweeted soon after the decision was taken at the first Cabinet meeting of the new government.
PM Modi and his 57-member council of ministers were sworn-in yesterday. Earlier on Friday, the President allocated the portfolios to the new ministers even as PM Modi held back-to-back meetings with five foreign leaders including the visiting Sri Lankan President Maithripala Sirisena and Mauritius Prime Minister Pravind Jugnauth.
Humble Request : If you want to help needy an poor people worldwide then you can choose below ways to help them.
- Advertise With Us and Help Needy and Poor People - Advertise with us and help needy and poor people because we use all income from Get Do Help Portal by advertisement or by donation or by any other ways like Google AdSense and other sites will use for help needy and poor people worldwide only. So advertise your website or products to increase your brand popularity and sales and help needy and poor people indirectly.
- Register with us as volunteer and register needy people nearby you at Get Do Help portal. You will get credit points for each verified needy people registration at our portal. So you can earn with social work at get do help portal.
- Donate things or products like marriage clothes, shoes, book, vehicle, land etc. and we will list those items after received successfully to our portal and needy people can apply to get those products here.
- Donate Money means you can donate directly to any needy people registered here or can donate directly to us. We will use all donation to help needy people offline and online. All details will be available at our portal that what amount we use where.
- Buy Credits, If you don't want to donate but want to help then you can choose our "Money Back Offer", with this package you will buy credits for at least 6 months or 12 months and after this duration you can apply for your money from your My Account Section and we will pay you with applicable interest (about 1% to 3%). By this way you help us to grow our services more and your money is completely safe with us.
- If you are not able to help by money or donate products then share our blog, website, needy people profile to social platform like on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. to make us popular worldwide to help needy and poor people worldwide and you will get credits for share also. So you are helping us and needy people to explore more and more worldwide to find donors and you will earn also.
So share your hand with us. And do some social work to help needy people worldwide from one and only one portal Get Do Help.
Related keywords : prime minister narendra modi has extended the scholarship scheme, our government’s first decision, pm’solar schship scheme’ under the national defence fund, get do help news